In order to make the Organisation robust, progressive and dynamic, BALCO focuses on Organisational Development, Employee Engagement and Talent Management through the following interventions:
- ACT - UP (Accelerated Competency Tracking and Up-gradation Programme).
- Succession planning.
- Individual development plans for 'star' performers.
- Business excellence.
- Structured mechanism for identification, implementation, review and rewarding of continuous improvement projects.
- Providing multi-tasking experience and job rotations for enhancing cross-functional exposure in various business domains.
- Providing opportunities to high potential employees for effective transition from workmen to executive cadre, thereby enhancing the internal pool of HR resources.
At BALCO, we nurture talent, build competencies and foster a culture of continuous Learning and Development through:
- Specialised technical and functional training modules through domain experts.
- Leadership and strategic programmes with exclusive focus on performance optimisation.
- Behavioural training to facilitate people development.
- Internal faculty development and recognition.
- Global exposure to best practices companies.
- Academic supervisory development programmes for proven transition of employees from workmen to executive cadre.
- In-house basic management programme for young engineers.